Friday, April 18, 2008

Future Missionary


When I picked Cooper up from preschool, my friend Amanda walked out with her little girl as I walked in. She was laughing and asked me who was coming over at 5? I told her no one... as far as I knew.
Apparently Cooper told his preschool teacher, class, and the moms when they came to get their preschoolers, that he was really busy with an important meeting at 5:00 - it was a meeting to teach people about Jesus. According to Cooper, some people don't know about Jesus and HE needs to teach them.
I wasn't sure if I should address the great desire he has to do missionary work... or the lie.

7 comments:

daisy said...

Now that is awesome!!!

And thanks for yesterday. We all look super, and Parly can't stop looking at herself in the mirror. She loves her bangs!

mccall... said...

I'm glad - it was tons of fun! GOOD LUCK.

Meli said...

That is way cute!! Maybe the fact tat he wants to teach people about Jesus should trump the lie??

Christina P. said...

Hey Mccall!! Its Christina Palmer! I just found your blog. OK, don't think I am psycho, but I totally had a dream about you last night. I think I am psychic or something. Its weird how things like that happen. Anyhoo I will now be one of your new blog stalkers!!

mccall... said...

Welcome blog stalker! I do the same thing with dreams... I thought it was just me. At least we're both psycho! I'll check you out as well.

Stacy said...

Hi Mccall!! It's Stacy (Walker). I can't believe how cute and how big your kids are!! It is so fun to be able to find people on blogs and catch up! Glad all is well with your family!

Emily said...

That is so cute. What a sweet little personality!