Sunday, February 22, 2009

it is your birthday.

Saturday was Jare's 30th Birthday! What an OLDIE!!!
It was a good day... went to the gym, got massages, played with the boys, then headed to SG for "dinner with friends." I told him earlier in the week that we were going to dinner with Downeys, Wells, and Slacks (Jaren & Ryan share the same b-day) in SG. He is didn't ask questions.
BUT Steph and I had planned a SURPRISE birthday party!
It was fun! Everyone met at the Pasta Factory at 6 and we showed up a little after. Both Jaren & Ryan were totally surprised. It was a fun night! Thanks to everyone who came (especially our Cedar friends who drove down) and kept it a surprise.
I think the biggest surprise was that I kept it a secret!!!



Happy Birthday Jare! Thanks for all you do for the boys and I - you are an AWESOME dad and husband. We love you!

4 comments:

daisy said...

I love the sign- It is your birthday! from The Office. NICE! And Jaren, Happy Birthday! Sorry you didn't get a birthday call from us we were afraid Shayne would blow the surprise for you. We all know how hard it is for him to keep a secret. Looks like you had a fantastic day.

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Hey watch it McCall I am going to be 30 in May. But you are right we are getting old.

Brady said...

So I forgot about Fire's birthday...but I guess we're even because you forgot to tell us about the party!

Tell Fire Happy Birthday from the Fonnesbecks!

Brady

Kristen said...

Oh, he is looking so old too;) Way to reach the old 30 Jaren.