Friday, July 18, 2008

memories...

Memory Lane..I got this from a friend's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Driving in Mesquite in the rain ...
Spnecer says, "Watch out for that curb." McCall Says "What curb" Boing... We launch off of the median and all of our heads hit the roof of the sweet tracer!
GOOD TIMES in the back seat of 17 year old McCall's car!

Next story... McCall says "What, You can drive to Alaska from here?"

And the funnest most recent memory... The look on her face when we hugged after her girls took Region! Heck Yeah! Awesome job.

I LOVE YOU!

Kat

Kisten Downey said...

K so I have a fun memory. When we went up to Marci's Cabin and we stayed up all night and went four wheeling... We had such a great time, great times great times.... all the laughing and crying... so fun Memories....

Kelly said...

Remember when our husbands made us race at the park? You won but I think I was feeling under the weather. I want a rematch!
I also love our Vegas shopping/cheescake factory tradition that we have!

Camille said...

And we're jogging, jogging! (in a French accent). I will never forget jogging with you and Miguel. The look on your face was hilarious when grandma took turns dunking me into the water and then bouncing me off of her big ol' boobies! I haven't laughed that hard since that day! It will be hard to beat!

Michelle said...

I remember watching you dance in Jettets! Fun times!

Shayne said...

I remember when you started coming around with Fire after his mission and I was trying to figure you out and you drove that white "WUV" car and it was not long before he sent that chick with the funky glasses packing.

PS I still have not figured you out.

KA said...

Having my hair done in McCall's chair:
Memory #1 Bringing up education during the voucher debate and getting yelled out by the person getting her nails done. That was fun.
Memory #2 I had arrived in the middle of the “Parking Lot Gestapo” showdown. Just in time to get the full energy of the story. Never dull in McCall’s chair!