Wednesday, October 22, 2008

thank you


I haven't avoided blogging so long so my friends would continue to leave wonderful comments on Jaren's post (which I didn't know he even knew how to do), but because we haven't had our internet hooked up until today! BUT I'M BACK!
THANK YOU [sincerely] for the kind things you have said, the texts, phone calls, visits, thoughts and prayers.
I feel really good and am continuing to have blood tests weekly to make sure things are clear. The bummer is that I can't try for a baby again for about a year.
We HAVE had an action packed few weeks, which I will blog about shortly, including: moving into the house, an awesome 28th birthday, Jaren's hermaphrodite deer (he gets mad when I call it that, but it's a funny story), and more!
I am also very anxious to see what everyone else had blogged about over the last 3 weeks...

3 comments:

daisy said...

Glad you are back!

Kelly said...

Good to have you back!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I was just wondering about you last night, good to see you are well & back at it.