Friday, December 19, 2008

candy complete...


I finished my 15th and final batch of Christmas candy yesterday! This year I did 14 flavors (I did double batches of cinnamon). This candy is a tradition for us to give each year.
While finishing the candy, I sent the boys out to play in the snow... and there was plenty of it! We have had TONS of snow in Cedar this week, and I love it! I love the feeling of being surrounded by pretty white snow and the mystery of knowing if and when it will stop.
***'tis the season***

8 comments:

Joy said...

Hooray! We love the candy. My girls have asked a couple of times, "Do you think McCall will make her candy this year?" Brandon chiming in with, "I hope so." I'm glad I was home when it came. Merry Christmas and Thank You!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

The colors look so pretty. Save a cinnamon one for me.

Trinity said...

Yum!
I had no idea you were a candy maker as well. Name something you can't do.

Kelly said...

I am eating it right now!! Love it. Andy is convinced you went to KB and bought a bunch of Jolley Ranchers.

Sparks in the Desert said...

I'm totally impressed with your candy making skills!

Kisten Downey said...

YUM... Cant wait to see you guys...

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I haven't had this candy forever! Looks cute.

Bingham Family said...

I remember when your mom used to make that! I have asked Kat to get me the recipie a few times and she neve will give it to me..