Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas fun...

Our Holiday fun started Tuesday night with a party at our house...


[there are lots more photos on the Downey's blog]

And continued Christmas Eve at Shayne and Daisy's house...



We had dinner with most of the Scott family, had some musical numbers, played a game, acted out the nativity scene, and opened jammas!

And ended with a wonderful Christmas day...



The boys were so cute! Grateful for every present they got [seriously, there were WAY too many], excited to see Mimi & Terry and Kat, Tony & Kahlil, and completely EXHAUSTED when the day was over!
We had a great Holiday Season this year, and are anxious to start a new year!

6 comments:

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

So cute. YOu guys are always have fun. Your mom looks so cute. Is she still living in Florida???

Trinity said...

We always get way too much too. We start out with only a couple and as it gets closer we have to get this and that and eventually too many.

Your Christmas Party looked like a blast. I loved the funny foods as well as Camille's homemade edible panties. (I checked your friends blog)

Merry Christmas!
I can still say that since it's still December.

Camille said...

Love Christmas time! Your party was way fun! Can you believe the picture of me on the Downeys blog!! That has got to be the WORST picture of me EVER!!! Oh well, life goes on! Love your mom hair too.

Camille said...

You need you to put me on as a author on the Biggest loser blog so I can have access to it! :)

Megan Andersen said...

Glad to hear that is was a good one for you...ours got off to a bit of a rough start...let's just say that my little Ava WASN'T grateful for the gifts Santa delivered.
The party looks like it was a blast too...it was fun seeing some familiar faces in those photos. Also, love that your like me with hair...sometimes long...sometimes short. It totally just depends on the day for me.

Emily said...

So sad we missed the party!