Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged by Kelly...

4 Things I Like About My Husband...
~ he is a hard worker
~ he will ALWAYS take the boys with him - no excuses!
~ he is VERY even tempered [I got the red-headed temper]
~ he loves me

4 Movies I Would Watch More Than Once...
~ Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
~ The Notebook
~ Hairspray
~ Father of the Bride

4 TV Shows I Watch...
~ So You Think You Can Dance
~ American Idol
~ The Office
~ Grays Anatomy

4 Places I Have Been...
~ Cabo
~ Cancun
~ San Francisco
~ Sun Valley

4 Places I Would Like To Go...
~ New York
~ Finland
~ Nantucket
~ Hawaii

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly...
~ my dad
~ Camille
~ Stacy
~ Kelly

4 Things I Like To Eat...
~ Mexican Food
~ Coldstone
~ Diet Coke with Lime
~ anything with Cream Cheese

4 Thing I Am Looking Forward To In The Coming Year...
~ finishing our house
~ having a baby [this is NOT an announcement]
~ Coop being in Kindergarden
~ working with the college team

4 People I Tag...
~ Kisten
~ Marci
~ Mickell
~ Daisy

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Freakin cute!

Heidi said...

McCall we have so much in common. You look so beautiful in your picture. I check on you regularly, hope you don't mind. You've got a darling family. Heidi Hafen

mccall... said...

Heidi - invite me!
mccallscott(at)hotmail(dot)com

Megan Andersen said...

Love these tags--exciting stuff happening for you! A house, maybe a baby soon?

Trinity said...

Baby, oh baby. Wow, congratulations hopefully soon. You have darhling kids, so keep um comin.

mickell said...

You TAGGED me!! I'm terrible with tags, but I will give it my best :)

mickell said...

I forgot - get busy on that baby business!!! I need to know if it is possible to have 3 kids and stay sane

Kisten Downey said...

k i need your email again.. forgot it... going private...