Sunday, August 24, 2008

wells feast 08


Saturday, August 23 was the official date for the 4th annual "Wells Feast" - a huge get together in Pine Valley at the Wells family cabin. I don't think anyone got a final or official count, but I would guess there were at least 50 people there! It was fun to see lots of friends, mostly from Dixie High, and their cute kids.
Jaren & Mason cooked dutch oven, and everyone else brought something to share. The bounce house was a hit with the kids and the favorite game of the night was "corn hole."
We talked, ate, laughed, watched the kids, rode 4 wheelers, and ate more and more of Kistens AMAZING desserts!

9 comments:

Marci said...

Looks like so much fun!! Thanks for the invite, wish we could have made it!! I miss hanging out with everyone. Maybe someday we will make it back to SG...

Camille said...

Looks like fun! Jaren might be crossing into the too skinny zone! He looks like a little boy in the picture where you guys are on the couch. He must be gun hoe (??) I wish I were. I going the opposite direction! Oh well!

Kelly said...

This is the second time I have heard you talk about Jaren and Dutch Oven! I'd like to sample sometime!

Clint Rogers said...

Wish we could have been there, I had to take the scouts to camp.

Megan Andersen said...

That's so cool that all those guys still keep in touch like that...maybe males are better at bonding?!

Trinity said...

What a fun weekend. But what did you guys do to poor Cooper? He looks pretty beat up in that first picture. Probably too much good food and then into the bounce house. Ouch!

Meli said...

That is so funny you played corn hole. We bought my brother-in-law custom corn hole boards for christmas and haven't stopped teasing my sister since!!

Jillyn said...

Thanks for the pictures. Wish I could have been there. Next year for sure. There'll be even more kids and more fun. Thanks for sharing.

Sparks in the Desert said...

That was so much fun! I loved visiting with you!