Wednesday, November 12, 2008

better late...


There was a high school football playoff game on Halloween night, and you KNOW I couldn't resist planning a halftime extravaganza! I'm finally posting the video that I promised. Here's a recap:
My high school team did the monster mash. They each chose a "character" (ie: fairy, clown, ladybug) and made a cute tutu which were the same - but different.
What you can't see is that my college team, who were dressed like Zombies, wandered into the stands during 2nd quarter and walked around being freaky.
As the high school team danced, the Zombies walked onto the track and by the end of monster mash, were standing right in front of the girls just staring at them.
Then my college girls did Thriller.
It was an AWESOME night - the crowd was in awe! The best part is that it was ALL A SURPRISE - nobody knew what we had planned! I wish it was bigger and it's a 6 min video, but my boys LOVE to watch it...enjoy!

I'll add a photo of my high school girls soon!

13 comments:

Camille said...

It looked AWESOME! Wish I could have seen it in person! You dis a GREAT job with both of them!

Kelly said...

That was so fun to watch! I am sad I missed it.

Jace Hirschi said...

looks like you figured the video out. too much trouble?

Melissa said...

Soooooo fun!! I bet that was fun to do. Keep up the good work chica!

Sam and Lacey said...

WOW GIRL. You have been so busy. I finally just found your blog. It took me long enough. I am sad to hear about your pregnancy. That is so tough. I hope that you find peace in this trial. Your are an incredibly strong women. Good luck! P.S. Your dance teams look awesome!

Michelle said...

That was seriously cool!

Kristen said...

That is so cool. Good Job McCall.

susanjeane said...

Awesome video, McCall. You are amazing - you make me tired, but I love that you enjoy "extravaganzas"! Both groups did great and what a fun surprise for everybody!

Susan

Julie said...

That was great! Big fan of the thriller Ü

Megan Andersen said...

They looked awesome! Watching that makes me miss dancing so much--all in my dreams now though!! How fun!!!

bethi said...

Loved it!! they both did awesome!! Thriller is one of my favorite videos...its a classic!...they great!

Kisten Downey said...

Nice... you are an amazing coach.... we are excited to see you on sunday... The kids cant wait..

Josh and Ashleigh said...

So as I was watching the video I was thinking about the force. I had so much fun dancing for you at the time. I miss it!
Anyway I was blog hopping and there you were. How are you?