Monday, January 12, 2009

second at third...


We attended our third and final competition before region and state in Richfield this weekend. It was a good competition and we did very well. We placed 2nd in every category. Uintah beat us - they are the reigning STATE CHAMPS! We were VERY close to beating them in 2 categories and that was awesome. We had lots of people from other schools tell us they thought we should have beat them, but didin't because they hold the title.
REGION is in 2 weeks. It's on Saturday, January 24 @ SUU. It's at 10am and will be over by 12. Cedar, Canyon View, Hurricane, Dixie and Snow Canyon will all be there. I would LOVE to see you there (cheering for Cedar of course.) I'll put a countdown on my blog because I've had lots of people ask when it is! Hope to see you there....

5 comments:

Camille said...

Congratulations! (Once again) I hope I get to make it to region! That would be lots of fun!!

Christina P. said...

Good Luck!!

Melissa said...

Congrats and Good luck!!

KT Bundy said...

Congrats! Good luck with region. I'm still working on a girls night and I'll let you know

KA said...

Oh Happy Day! It sounds like all of the hype just gets to keep on going. Congratulations.