Thursday, January 8, 2009

tagged...

tagged: Getting to Know You 2009

What time did you get up this morning? 4:55 a.m.
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Tale of Despareaux
What is your favorite TV show? The Office & Greys
What do you usually have for breakfast? string cheese
What is your middle name? Marie
What food do you dislike? most fish - but I'm getting better!
What are your favorite CDs at the moment? Britney - say what you want, I LOVE her!
What kind of car do you drive? Endeavor
Favorite sandwich? Peanut butter and honey
What characteristic do you despise? Insecurity
Favorite item of clothing? pajamas
Where would you retire to? houses in a few places (Cedar, the city & the mountain)
What was your most recent memorable birthday? This year the high school band played and my drill team girls sang happy birthday to me at a football game halftime - I was totally surprised!
When is your birthday? October 3, 1980
Morning person or a night person? both- but morning if i get up early
What is your shoe size? 8
Pets? 6000 pheasants and 2 dogs (they all live at the farm though!!!)
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? my HCG count is "less than 2," so I only have to have blood tests once a month!
What did you want to be when you were little? to work in a bakery or at McDonalds so I could eat all the dough and french fries - SERIOUSLY!
How are you today? much better than yesterday
What is your favorite flower? Gardenia
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? January 24-Region Competition
What was the last thing you ate? chocolate protein shake
Do you wish on stars? Yes
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? the glitter one
How is the weather right now? Cold
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jaren
Favorite soft drink? Coke with Lime (but I drink diet)
Favorite restaurant? Haven
Hair color? Brown
What was your favorite toy as a child? Strawberry Shortcake, Rose Petal & Barbies
Summer or winter? both
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Coffee or tea? Iced Chai Tea
What did you do last night? had the flu
What are you afraid of? Tragedy--the unknown
Salty or sweet? both
How many keys on your key ring? 3 (i think)
How many years at your current job? Hair:9 years, Mohey:3 years, Waukeenyans:1 year
Favorite day of the week? I love Sundays

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I think you should go work at McDonald's and add it to you other 3 jobs! It's never too late to fulfill your dreams. Love it! I really want to go to region competition.

Megan Andersen said...

I LOVE Britney too!!! You know what everybody secretly does!! You should go see her in Vegas in April...I am...and I can't freakin' wait!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Why the Hell did you wake up at 4:55. You are crazy. I love Britney too.

Kristen said...

Concert Club girls still rule. I still can't get enough of old Britney too. She's the rising phoenix!