Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Cabo Report:

We're back! We had the BEST time in Cabo! I'm going to do a day-by-day of our vacation (mostly so I don't have a ginormous post). But first... a HUGE thanks to Daisy and fam, as well as Nanny & Papa for watching the boys! We owe you BIG TIME!!!
Saturday: We arrived in Cabo on Saturday afternoon. Brandon & Camille met us at the airport and we drove to the resort...

...which was an INCREDIBLE 2 story, 3 bedroom, 4 bath villa with a private pool & jacuzzi. We took the downstairs and the Schanks took the upstairs. Jaren & I each had our own HUGE bathroom, which was great (he leaves the bathroom super swampy)! Aside from being gorgeous, it was so convenient to have a full kitchen - but can I tell you, we are so SICK of quesadillas, costco cake, granola and chips & cheese.
We spent most of the day looking around, we stopped at Costco for water and snacks, and made plans for the rest of the week! Here's Jare on our favorite chairs at the resort.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so excited to hear all about your day to day adventures. I am sure it was a blast! Just a bit jealous!

daisy said...

You guys LOOK great! Can a week without kids do that for us?

Meli said...

I kept checking in wanting pictures of when you are back!! Looking cute as ever!

[BrookeO] said...

I was jealous before, now I am TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!

Kristen said...

Wow! Hot picture in the bathing suit. You look great. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Can't wait to hear more.

Christina P. said...

Who is that hot mammasita in the swimsuit?!! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!!

Marci said...

Wow, it was a surprise to see your comment on my blog. I followed the link on your name to your blog...and found out that you SUCK!! Cabo? I'm jealous! A week of vacation? Even more jealous! And you guys are so stinking tan! Ya you suck! Looks like things are going good for you guys too! You should call next time you come to SL and we can hang out!

Emily said...

You look super tan! Glad you had a good time!