Friday, May 23, 2008

Monday

Monday morning Camille and I got dropped of at the marina to do some "Mexican Shopping." We each got a few things, nothing THAT amazing, but had fun!
While in Cabo I started, and almost finished, the Twilight series. I'm sure I'm the last person on the planet to do so, but I got the books for my birthday and held on to them to read on Vacation... which was perfect! They definitely lived up to the hype. (Jaren even read them while we were there)
We spent the afternoon reading and relaxing by the pool.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am glad you like my blog, since you designed the whole thing. I am so excited about it. I am hoping to have it all ready by sunday. I love yours too. Have a fun weekend. Doing anything fun? We are just doing stuff in the yard, if it doesn't snow! Kelly