Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesday was Camilles 28th Birthday, so Camille planned the day... and did we ever CELEBRATE!
The day began early with a trip to the marina to go Parasailing! Jaren & I went first (we got to ride double) and Camille flew solo after us. It was great flying 500 feet above the ocean on a Jose Cuervo parachute!
We stopped at Costco (again) for steaks and a Costco cake for Camille, which is her FAVORITE dessert in the world! We made it back just in time for water aerobics with an instructor named Miguel - that was definitely one of the highlights of the trip...seriously! We then had more nachos and pina coladas by the pool before going to the spa for the BEST spa treatment I've EVER had. Really.
We went back and took a nap and woke up to a barbeque made by the guys! The only thing that would have made it better would have been to watch American Idol that night! Other than that it was a GREAT DAY!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Did you have to put my age! Come on' Give a girl a break!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

I love the smile/screams that you are Jaren are making while para-sailing. Looks fun.

mickell said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I would do anything for a warm sunny beach & pina coladas by the pool!! By the way, I feel like I'm connecting with all sorts of DHS alumni through your blog :) Kind of funny!