Monday, May 5, 2008

Countdown to Cabo


It's finally close enough I think I can start the
Coundown to Cabo!
We leave this coming Saturday really early and will stay in Cabo (this is a photo of where we are staying) until the following Saturday - we are so excited! We are traveling with our good friends Brandon & Camille Schank and NO KIDS. We have some fun things planned like relaxing, para sailing (for Camilles birthday on Tuesday), deep sea fishing (thats what the guys want to do) and whatever else we want! We're open for suggestions if anyone has a "must do while in Cabo," so leave a post and let me know!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey McCall! It's Michelle (Hansen) Malie! I can't believe I never see you around Cedar. I just wanted to say hi - I found your blog from Kenzie's. My blog is themaliefamily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

Michelle :)

Michelle said...

By the way, I need to get my hair cut - what day do you do hair?

mccall... said...

Tuesdays, call me!

mccall... said...

865.5846

Christina P. said...

Hey McCall!! I was just in Cabo in April. Way fun. As you know, I am prego, so all I really cared about was the yummy food. There is an Itailian restuarant (weird huh) call Romeo y Julietas that is really good, and not too spendy. Also Baja Cantina is a good place to eat. It is right on the marina by the mall. Don't waste your pesos on the bull fight. It is lamo. Call me if you have any questions!!

Meli said...

Hey a good idea is to chase your food with a coke--the acidity will help to kill any paracites in any food--just good mexico etiquette and btw DONT DRINK THE WATER is true!! oh yah--way jealous of you!!!

mccall... said...

thanks for the advice - keep it comin'

Emily said...

NO KIDS!!!! So jealous. Have fun!

Unknown said...

so fun... so excited for you...no kids is the way to go... we are going to Hawaii in july and we are so excited we also are taking no kids.....

mickell said...

McCall!! I've never been so excited to see someone leave a comment on my blog! I've thought about seeing if you are part of the blogging world & now that you are, hopefully we can keep in touch a little BETTER! Cooper & Porter are so big. I can't believe Cooper is wrestling. Where does the time go. They are so dang cute. As for Cabo, Im jealous.

Sparks in the Desert said...

How fun is that! A vacation with no kids! Have a blast!